Central Heating Power Flushing
A friendly & reliable company that you can trust every time. Put us to the test and get in touch today!
We’re based in Southport, but serve Merseyside, West Lancashire and all of the surrounding area
Central Heating Problems?
Flushing your central heating system can solve lot’s of issue with your central heating, without having to replace your system. Here are some common issues which can be fixed by central heating power flushing;
- Cold Spots in your Radiators
- Heating Taking it’s time to warm up
- Radiator water looking discoloured
- Noisey Boiler
- Frequently having to bleed your radiators.
- Pin hole leaks in radiators
Even if you aren’t experiencing issues now, flushing your system as part of a regular mainenance can prolong the life of your boiler and central heating system!
Why have your system power flushed?
- Boiler Warenty Safeguarding
- Restore efficiency of your central heating system
- To cure flow and circulations problems
- Maximise heat output of radiators
- Prevent pipe and system corrosion
Request a Callback
Leave your number and we'll be in touch ASAP
Anthony and our team will always carry out an initial assessment of what the issue is with your boiler, what repair work is needed and discuss both costs and turnaround time of the repairs. We’re a Gas Safe registered company, which means you have complete peace of mind that any work we carry out is done safely by a fully trained and experienced boiler engineer.